28th January 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Companies for Back Officer Job?

I am MBA finance candidate, looking for back office job, what type of job can i have and in which company for bright future ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  2. Sample question papers for the job of assistant officer in national insurance companies?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  4. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  5. Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after scoring 57% in B.Tech?
  7. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  8. How to get placed in core company? I am doing B.E ECE 3rd year
  9. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  10. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  12. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  14. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  17. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  18. What I have to do after BSc Agriculture?
31st January 2014, 01:04 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Companies for Back Officer Job?

Back Officer job really needs a lot of commitment and hard work from your side to excel in the field. It's quite tough to get the job as a fresher but once you get it then your career path will be really good if you do the job well.

Now currently there are various openings for Back office jobs, CLICK HERE to check for the opening and to apply for the same.

The only issue with the back office job is that the salary won't be that pleasing at the start of the job as you gain experience you can expect for more salary which needs lot of patience from your side.

There are actually better jobs for your course level which are completely based on Finance and research field which also give you a better future and career. CLICK HERE to know the job openings which are based on Finance field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?