3rd April 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for OBC certificate while working as a guest teacher?

My husband job less from 5 years lam guest teacher my income 1lakhs per anumso I can applyobc certificate for job and for stuff? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What are the steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  4. What is the rule for OBC-NCL those parents working in private companies?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  6. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Can a candidate having OBC certificate from Delhi Government be eligible to apply for Jobs in Haryana?
  8. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  9. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  10. Shaikhs falls under OBC category? BC-E certificate holder can apply as OBC category in central government jobs?
  11. How can I apply for OBC non Creamy Layer certificate?
  12. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  13. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  14. Where can I get a seat after scoring a GATE rank of 3397?
  15. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  16. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  17. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  18. How can I apply for All India OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh? I'm not having 40 years residence yet
12th December 2017, 05:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for OBC certificate while working as a guest teacher?

The full form of OBC is Other Backward Class.

There are two categories under OBC, one is called "Creamy layer and other is called Non creamy layer ". The dividing line is income limit per annum.

If your combined income is less than 8 lakhs per annum then you will come under Non creamy layer and eligible for OBC certificate and eligible for reservation benefits otherwise not.
13th December 2017, 11:04 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for OBC certificate while working as a guest teacher?

OBC certificate will only be given if

>> The applicant falls in backward caste either of creamy layer or non creamy layer .
>> Backward caste of each religion are different and mentioned in Law.
>> Income certificate also need to produce for creamy layer caste certificate.

** Visit magistrate office of your local authority for making caste certificate where you need to fill form and attach documents of assurance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?