30th March 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?

I had completed my 12th standard in CEC with 93.9%. May I know the process of applying for merit scholarship? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the right details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process of availing Merit scholarship after 12th? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  2. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  3. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  5. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  6. Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Merit Cum Mean Scholarship if got 92% marks in 12th (Biology)?
  8. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  9. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  11. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  12. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  15. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  16. Process to get merit scholarship in Telangana state based on 965/1000 marks in intermediate
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  18. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
8th April 2018, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 12th standard in CEC with 93.9%. May I know the process of applying for merit scholarship? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the right details soon? Thank you!

Candidates after completion of 12th with 93.9% marks can apply for merit scholarship online to pursue higher education. They have to apply for merit scholarships with scanned copies of the ID proof, admission proof, income proof, age proof, photographs, mark sheets, Aadhar card, bank passbook with name and account number, etc. Most of the merit scholarships are offered to students based on academic score and family income. Candidates can find the state government scholarships in the state government e-portal and other scholarship details in the relevant scholarship websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?