9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Details about Diploma in Horticulture course? Applicable fees and higher studies opportunities?

Sir, I have passed 10th and now willing to study Diploma in Horticulture course. Please give me information about the course? Applicable fees and higher degree course available?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after graduation in horticulture?
  2. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  3. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  4. Where to apply for Diploma in Optometry course? Scope and opportunities for higher studies?
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, admission procedure, entrance exam details, fees and job opportunities in Kerala after Diploma in Health Inspector?
  7. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  8. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  9. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  10. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Horticulture?
  11. Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?
  12. What are the employment opportunities of BSc Horticulture?
  13. Is it possible to do diploma course while pursing higher studies?
  14. Should I go for diploma or B.Tech after 12th class?
  15. What are the various higher studies options and jobs in microbiology?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  17. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after diploma EEE higher studies?
11th October 2017, 09:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Horticulture course? Applicable fees and higher studies opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th and now willing to study Diploma in Horticulture course. Please give me information about the course? Applicable fees and higher degree course available?

If you want to do diploma in horticulture after completing your Xth, then you can apply for diploma horticulture in below mentio0ned institutes:-

Institutes Offer Diploma in Horticulture:-

1) JSS College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mysore

2) Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore

3) Dr. YSR Horticulture University, Andhra Pradesh

4) Sher e Kashmir University of Agricultural Scieneces and Technology, Jammu

5) Thanthai Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development, Perambalur

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in horticulture is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in horticulture is 2 years.

>> Fee structure for diploma course in horticulture varies from institutes to institute and is from Rs:- 22,000/ to Rs:- 26,000/- per year.

Courses for Further Studies after Diploma in Horticulture:-

:- B.SC in Horticulture science.

:- M.SC in Horticulture science.

:- Ph.D in Horticulture science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?