27th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Interior Designing from Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Interior Designing seats are available in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  6. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?
  7. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  8. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  9. Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  11. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  12. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?
  13. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  14. What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?
  15. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  16. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
  18. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
15th July 2018, 05:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut are given below.

** Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Designing is a Diploma level Fashion and Interior Designing course.

** The duration of this course is one year.

** For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** Percentage criteria depends on your category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?