31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligibel to join BA in government college after completion of diploma course?

I am completed SSLC after directly joining diploma (3 years) now i want to interested BA degree it is possible taken a exam? Can you please let me know the criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Eligibility to join BSNL for Information Technology Diploma student?
  3. How to join Government Engineering colleges after completion of 3 years Polytechnic Diploma course?
  4. Can I join BSNL after completion of Information Technology Diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to get diploma course in government polytechnic college with 55% marks in SSLC?
  6. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  7. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?
  8. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  9. How can I join IIT college after completion of 3 years diploma? What is the process to join IIT college?
  10. How to join Aeronautic college after completing diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  12. Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?
  13. Eligibility for state government job for 41 year old?
  14. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  15. Cut off marks to join B.Ed in Government college after completion of BA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  17. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  18. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
31st January 2016, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibel to join BA in government college after completion of diploma course?

Yes definitely you can pursue bachelor degree in Arts after completion of your diploma course with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories as per government rules. You need to fill the application form of the particular Government College where you have to apply that are available in the month of June and July.
31st January 2016, 08:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibel to join BA in government college after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed SSLC after directly joining diploma (3 years) now i want to interested BA degree it is possible taken a exam? Can you please let me know the criteria for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
Yeah you can do BA course after completion of your diploma course of 3 years.

Details About BA:

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts and this is a under graduate course of 3 years. The course consists of 6 semesters. The eligibility for applying for the course is candidate should have completed +2 or equivalent from a recognized board of education with at least 55% aggregate.

You would need to write the entrance exam for certain universities and other take you based on the qualification which you possess.

The top colleges which you can prefer to join in BA in India are:
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Loyola College
  • Christ University
  • Hindu College
  • Hansraj College
  • Stella Maris College
  • Symbiosis Society's College of Arts and Commerce
  • St. Josephs College of Commerce
  • Mithibai Arts Chauhan Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?