31st January 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

How can i do private BA after passing Diploma?

I have completed my Diploma with distinction. Now i want to study private BA course. So tell me how can i study private BA after passing Diploma qualification. Please reply at the earliest.

31st January 2016, 02:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do private BA after passing Diploma?

To pursue bachelor of arts one has to complete 12th from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories. Diploma students are also eligible to apply for BA course.
You have to fill the application form that are available in the month of June and July for various private colleges of India.
31st January 2016, 03:56 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

In India you are only allowed to do BA course after completion of 12th standard from any recognized board and from any trade. As if you have 12th passed certificate then you can easily join BA course from correspondence unless not.
31st January 2016, 09:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Diploma with distinction. Now i want to study private BA course. So tell me how can i study private BA after passing Diploma qualification. Please reply at the earliest.

BA is a under graduate course and stands for Bachelor of Arts and this is a under graduate course of 3 years. After completing this course you can even do a post graduation which is MA (Master of Arts).

To join in this course the eligibility needed is candidate should have completed +2 or equivalent from a recognized board of education with at least 55% aggregate. Having completed Diploma successfully you can apply for this course. Certain universities conduct entrance exams in order to get admission.

Top Colleges for BA In India:
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Lady Shri Ram College for Women
  • Loyola College
  • Christ University
  • Hindu College
  • Hansraj College
  • Stella Maris College
  • Symbiosis Society's College of Arts and Commerce
  • St. Josephs College of Commerce
  • Mithibai Arts Chauhan Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?