14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?

I have completed the diploma in electronics & communication engineering & I am serving in the Indian army at soldier. My age is 21. Am l eligible to applying for the ACC.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for ACC? -- [New]
  2. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  9. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it true that there are no jobs for diploma engineering students?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years?
  17. How to apply for B.Tech after 3 years diploma from distance program in electronics and communication engineering
  18. How may I do ICE(INDIA) course after completing 12th?
15th March 2017, 11:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?

ACC is Army Cadet College like NDA college.

For ACC candidate must have passed graduation from the recognized college also having have Maths ,Physics and English as subjects of graduation.

The age of candidate must be 19.5 to 26 years.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years.
16th March 2017, 12:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ACC, having diploma in electronics and communication engineering and age of 21 years?

ACC stands for Army Cadet College and the candidates who are interested to join the college should have completed their graduation with mathematics, physics and English from a recognized college/university. Candidate should be a male Indian citizen and their age should be in between 19 to 24 years. With this eligibility one has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the authorities. But, if candidates have completed their graduation in engineering, then they will be exempted from the examination and can directly face SSB interview. As you are just a diploma holder, so you are not eligible to apply for ACC.
12th June 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in B.Sc. is there any relaxation in training in ACC wing for a graduate candidate or again i have to complete the graduation there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?