13th December 2012, 09:14 PM
P.Bhanu Prasad

How to become a customs officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%

I was completed my B.Sc (with 55%) from Dr.B.R.AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD, it is recognized by UGC. 10+2 with 77% and high school with 59.3%. with my qualification can i eligible for customs officer in airport through upsc exam..?

27th December 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a customs officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%

i am doing my b.sc(cs) final year am i eligible for attending upsc entrance in custom
22nd June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a customs officer in Airport? I have completed BSc with 55%

Sir, My name is Bijin Raj c p.And am working in Indian Army,i wanted to know what is the eligi
bility and selection procedure to become an customs office .my age is 23and i am completed my graduation (BA English)
Pla reply me my gmail is [email protected]
30th January 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is thaara
S.nair, myqulification isbsc nsg,shall iqulifivat thisnjob
28th February 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir I am doing b.sc it 2year am eliglibly for a
attending for upsc enterance in customers
27th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my bsc.information system management may I know whether I wil get job in customs officer
15th July 2015, 11:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who wishes to become Custom Officer in Airport has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.

The eligibility criteria required to become Custom officer at airport are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen .

-The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must not be less than 19 years. Relaxation in age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.

-The selection process comprises of

* Preliminary exam,

* Main Exam,and

* Personality Test.

Beside the above eligibility,the candidate must have under mentioned qualities to become Custom Officer in Airport;

-Must have ability to work in flexible schedules .

-Must possess a driving license .

-Must be able to activate telephone or radio equipment, etc.

-Should posses an aptitude to cooperate and communicate with the community .

-Should never had drugs of any kind .
15th July 2015, 11:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wishes to join as Custom Officer in Airport has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.

The eligibility criteria required to become Custom officer at airport are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian citizen .

-The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must not be less than 19 years. Relaxation in age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.

-The selection process comprises of

* Preliminary exam,

* Main Exam,and

* Personality Test.

Beside the above eligibility,the candidate must have under mentioned qualities to become Custom Officer in Airport;

-Must have ability to work in flexible schedules .

-Must possess a driving license .

-Must be able to activate telephone or radio equipment, etc.

-Should posses an aptitude to cooperate and communicate with the community .

-Should never had drugs of any kind .
14th April 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Just I want to know the paper previous year question paper of becoming custom officer conducted by UPSC
30th May 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed ll bsc with 90% with sports but I don't know any clarification about this job plz reply hw to reach this job .
30th June 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm jeneesh ernesto when i finished my B.SC than i will join to customs officer so you can help to how to join and qualification of this job my E-mail is [email protected] please replay do this sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?