4th May 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?

I am finished my 10 th with 329 marks and this year i had completed DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELETRONICS ENGINEERING with 65%. I want to do BE . Can i ?Please reply me SIR.. I want to know if I am eligible to do the course or not.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  15. Am I eligible of IPS exam after completion of diploma?
  16. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  17. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
5th May 2016, 08:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue B.E/B.Tech course. You can appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test and get admission directly in the second year of the B.E/B.Tech course. The LEET is conducted in each state as well as by private universities.
5th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.E in Electronics and Engineering:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Bachelor of Engineering course in Electronics and Engineering stream after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics and Engineering.

As you have completed Diploma, you may get admission in B.E/ B.Tech through Lateral Entry. For this you are required to write an Entrance Examination (lateral entry examination) after Diploma with 3 years. So that you may be directly admitted in the 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream. So I suggest you to appear in state level or National Level lateral entry examinations and make sure you secure good rank in the examinations so that you will be getting a seat in top colleges.
5th May 2016, 05:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If after completing diploma you are interested to pursue Bachelor of Engineering then you can appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam to get admission in second year of engineering course directly. Minimum percentage should not be less than 50% to appear in this exam.
5th May 2016, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do B.E course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics Engineering. To get admission in B.E course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET or ECET or JELET which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.

By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E course.
5th May 2016, 06:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue bachelor's degree in engineering in Electronics and Electronics Engineering. There are two options for you, one is to apply for Joint Entrance exam Main stage and second stage is to apply for LEET.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is conducted by different state technical universities for admission in second year of engineering in engineering colleges. For LEET examination, a candidate must have at least 60% marks in diploma. Once you clear LEET examination, you can directly take admission in second year of engineering.

LEET forms for different state technical universities is about to come in coming weeks of May, you can visit official website of your state technical university for more details.
5th May 2016, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for admission in B.E on the basis of your diploma in electronics engineering through lateral entry exam. This will allow you to get admission in second year of the course.

Lateral entry exams are conducted on state level. Some of the common exams are LEET, JELET, DET, UPSEE, etc.
5th May 2016, 08:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 65% and want to do B.E course from recognized university. Yes, definitely you are eligible for the B.E course.

>>You can take admission in B.E course through Lateral Entry scheme in which you can directly take admission in B.E course directly in second year. There are some colleges in India which runs this Lateral Entry scheme. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with their websites to get aware about the notification for admission.

Following are the list of colleges which runs B.E/B.Tech (Lateral Entry) course:

--IPU Delhi

--IIIT Hyderabad

--VIT Vellore

--SRM Chennai

--Manipal University

--Sharda University

>>In my opinion you have to check some other good colleges too through internet which runs Lateral Entry scheme.
5th May 2016, 10:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to do B.E after the completion of Diploma course.
You can get direct admission in the second year of your degree course after appearing and qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities.
So, you are definitely eligible for the above course.
5th May 2016, 11:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

In order to do Bachelor of Engineering from top engineering colleges of India NITs and other government engineering colleges, you must apply for JEE Main examination. JEE Main exam is conducted by CBSE.

For JEE Main, diploma candidates are eligible but they are not eligible for JEE Advanced for admission in IIT.

Important dates for JEE 2016 is over and you must wait for next year exam.
6th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am finished my 10 th with 329 marks and this year i had completed DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELETRONICS ENGINEERING with 65%. I want to do BE . Can i ?Please reply me SIR.. I want to know if I am eligible to do the course or not.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to study B.E / B.Tech course after Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 65% marks. The aspirant can study the course through lateral entry. There will be an entrance examination in some of the institutions. The duration of the course is 3 years (admitted directly to the 2nd year). The course is available in many colleges like;
  1. Manipal University - http://manipal.edu/mit/programs/prog...ral-entry.html
  2. DTE Kerala -
  3. http://www.dtekerala.gov.in/index.ph...671-28feb15pro
  4. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology - http://www.jiit.ac.in/lateral-entry
  5. Poornima University -http://www.poornima.edu.in/b-tech-la...entry-ii-year/
6th May 2016, 05:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely opt for BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after completion of your diploma in the same field. For that you will have to appear for an entrance examination called LEET. After successfully scoring good marks in the examination, you will be provided admission in colleges depending on your marks scored.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?