1st March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Diploma in Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?

Sir, I have completed my ITI course in Fire and Industry Safety. I want to do Diploma course in Engineering. But many says that ITI holder doesn’t not able to apply for Diploma course. Is it true? I cannot eligible for doing Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Computer Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course? -- [New]
  2. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  7. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  8. Possibility to get Education Loan for study ITI Fire & Safety course?
  9. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  10. Where can I get placement in if done Post Graduate Diploma in Fire & Safety?
  11. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  12. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  13. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  14. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  16. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  17. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of an Education Loan scheme to study Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering?
14th March 2018, 09:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Diploma in Engineering if completed ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your ITI in Fire & Industry Safety course. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard or two years ITI course are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Engineering course. Being a ITI holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying the lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?