21st December 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future?

Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future? Can you please tell me which is needed? Is it ok not to do degree after completion of diploma course? Please provide me the details soon on this. Thank you!

23rd December 2016, 01:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future? Can you please tell me which is needed? Is it ok not to do degree after completion of diploma course? Please provide me the details soon on this. Thank you!

Yes, an engineering graduation (degree) will be a good option to pursue after completion of diploma course in order to get a good job. The candidates after completion of engineering graduation can get jobs in various PSUs and MNCs. The salary will be higher for the engineering graduates than a diploma holder. So it is always advisable to study the B.E or B.Tech course after completion of the diploma course. The candidates will be admitted to the engineering graduation course through lateral entry i.e. admitted to the second year directly. So you can finish the engineering course in three years time. The admission will be done through a lateral entry entrance examination and counseling.
23rd December 2016, 03:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to do degree after completion of diploma to get a good job in future?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I would strongly suggest you to do Graduation after completion of this Diploma course in order to find better scope after studies. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required for almost all the recruitment's is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. As Diploma is an undergraduate course, I suggest you to do Graduation first in order to find better job opportunities after studies. Yes, of course there are several job opportunities available based on Diploma qualification but still there are less number of job opportunities available when compared to Graduation.
23rd December 2016, 04:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

According to my opinion you must go for degree studies after the completion of Diploma course in order to secure a good position in an organisation.
So, if you are willing to do the degree course after your diploma course, you must go for it.
You must have to score a minimum of 50% of marks in Diploma to get admission in the Degree course.
23rd December 2016, 04:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not required to avail a degree in order to get a good job in future. You cam very much avail a good job either in government sector or private sector provided you should have completed the course from a recognized college/university.

You should be good at what you have studied throughout during your course and should be good at it. There are various vacancies released on the basis or Diploma qualification which you could very much apply for.
23rd December 2016, 05:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually it is not the case that only degree holders have better job opportunities in comparison to the diploma holders once you are settled with diploma job you can get higher salary as per your experience and skills but still it is considered that a degree holder get more reputed job in comparison to the diploma because personally I feel that you must go for degree after completion of your diploma in order to get more reputed and high salaried job.
23rd December 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It is not necessary to pursue a degree after diploma because you might get a low salary in the beginning after diploma, but with experience you can get to the level of any B.Tech graduate's salary. Hence, it all depends on your calibre and skills.

If you think you are not good enough to get a job, then B.Tech is the only option but make sure that you get admission in a reputed institute or college. Good salary is offered to only those who pass from a reputed college.
23rd December 2016, 10:38 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After doing diploma you wants to go in the higher study then B.Tech is the best option for you.

you must go for graduation and get some degree in the branch related to your diploma. Getting your graduation done you will have more opportunities for jobs and also for further studies in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?