27th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of courses next after completion of diploma?

This is my final year of diploma after diploma there is a which held in chennai Bangalore and it is not like btech and after doing diploma we become AE an the course which I am telling by doing that we become se or thing or which I don't know can u please tell what course I mean?

27th March 2017, 06:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of courses next after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is my final year of diploma after diploma there is a which held in chennai Bangalore and it is not like btech and after doing diploma we become AE an the course which I am telling by doing that we become se or thing or which I don't know can u please tell what course I mean?

One can study BE/BTech or AMIE course in the relevant field after completion of diploma course. These are some of the best courses available for the diploma holders to pursue higher education. The candidates can apply for the admission through lateral entry mode for BE/BTech course. After clearing the entrance test, they will be admitted to the second year of the engineering course. Apart from the above mentioned courses, you can do various courses like Diploma in Hotel Management, Certificate and Diploma course in Digital Marketing, Diploma in Acting & Modeling, Diploma in Front Office, Diploma in Web Designing, Animation Courses, Laptop and Desktop chip level repairing courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?