30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the career opportunity I have after completion of diploma?

What is the career opportunity I have after completion of diploma? Is it necessary to do diploma course? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

30th September 2016, 06:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career opportunity I have after completion of diploma?

There are lot of courses available for you after completion of your diploma course. The name of best courses for you are given below.

** B.Tech/B.E

** B.Arch

** BBA

** BCA

** BA

** B.Sc-IT
30th September 2016, 11:32 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You will be eligible for the govt jobs once you complete the diploma but only for those jobs which require the diploma, not the degree.

For the jobs which require a degree, you will be ineligible, as the diploma is not equivalent to degree.

If you can't go for a degree and in a dire need of the job then I would suggest you to keep a tab on all the recruitment notifications of all the govt. departments, you are interested in and apply whenever there is an opportunity.

Also, you are eligible for the private jobs, but in private, everything depends on the company and your skills. They can hire you or reject you, nothing can be said in their case.
30th September 2016, 11:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It is not important to pursue Diploma. It depends on your choice that which stream you want to pursue. You can opt any thing either B.Tech, B.E, B.A etc.
You get various career opportunity after Diploma. You will get government jobs as well as private sector jobs and some of them are as under:-
CO
JE
SDO
etc...
1st October 2016, 12:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There are many better option after the course as after completion of diploma you are eligible for both either to go for jobs after qualifying in entrance examination or to get admission in higher studies as in B.tech or B.E or graduation.

No, it is not necessary to pursue diploma course after 10th as candidate can pursue 10+2 also or other courses also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?