2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad through Advanced Diploma(Tourism Management) course?

I have done B.Sc in Hospitality Management. Now, I am looking to do Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management. I would like to know that after completing this course I can get job in Abroad? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management helpful to get a job in abroad for BAMS holder? How to secure a job in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  3. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  4. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  5. List of Hotels which offer recruitment to MBA(Hotel Management) candidate in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  7. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  8. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
  9. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  10. Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?
  11. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
  12. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  14. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  15. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman?
  17. What is the scope of doing hotel management in abroad?
  18. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
3rd November 2016, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad through Advanced Diploma(Tourism Management) course?

Yes, definitely you can get job in abroad after the completion of your Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management course.
Based on your qualification and the vacancy for the said course, you will be hired by different organisations in Abroad.
All you need to do is that you must apply for the job in different organisations based on your profile.
4th November 2016, 11:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad through Advanced Diploma(Tourism Management) course?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your B.Sc in Hospitality Management, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in the prospective Institute and continue with it further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?