3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do diploma or 11th, 12th science?

Which is better to do diploma or 11th, 12th science? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. I need to apply for one of them based on your suggestions. Thank you!

3rd October 2016, 05:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to do diploma or 11th, 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is better to do diploma or 11th, 12th science? Can you please guide me with the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. I need to apply for one of them based on your suggestions. Thank you!

The 11th, 12th Science is better than diploma course after 10th class. The scope for the 10+2 science is huge compared to the diploma course. After 12th Science group you can choose various studies like B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc or BCA or BA or BBA or B.Arch or B.Pharmacy or Merchant Navy courses or Commercial Pilot Training or Bachelor of Interior Designing or Bachelor of Fashion Technology or MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BHMS or BUMS or B.Sc Nursing or Bachelor of Physiotherapy etc. You can choose the best valued course after completion of 12th science group. The scope for the diploma holders are very less, they have to choose only engineering or jobs. The degree in any field is valued more than a diploma. So it is always advisable to choose 11th, 12th Science group over diploma course.
3rd October 2016, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon you that which of the course you want to opt as both of them are good to opt. It is upon you which want to take. If you want to opt Engineering courses then you can go for Diploma courses and after that you can opt B.Tech / B.E course in future.
If you want to pursue B.Sc and then M.Sc in future, then you can opt 11th, 12th Science stream.
3rd October 2016, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually some students are in need of job in early stage or due to lack of interest in studies they pursue diploma after 10th but if you are interested to pursue a degree course then you must pursue 11th and 12th and then a degree. As you know that minimum qualification required to apply for officers level exam is a degree in any stream hence I would like to suggest you to pursue 11th and 12th and then a degree course in any stream and then appear in degree level exams.
4th October 2016, 01:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much go for either of the courses, it depends upon which course you wish to opt for.

But personally I suggest you to opt for +2 level of standard rather than to opt for Diploma as there are various jobs as well as courses which you cannot opt for if you have not studied +2 level of standard from a recognized board.

Therefore, I would suggest you to opt for +2 level of standard rather than to go for Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?