23rd April 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma mining student join IIT ISM? What is the entrance exam to give?

1. Can Diploma student can join in IIT(ISM) after completing their diploma?
2. What are the entrance examination for diploma mining students to join or to take admission in Indian school of mines? Can you please give me the detials on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ISM Dhanbad after Diploma in Mining?
  2. How can I join diploma course in homeopathy being a B.E mining engineer?
  3. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  4. Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  6. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  7. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  8. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  9. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  10. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  14. After diploma can I give the entrance exam of IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where I can apply for Summer Internship being a B.Tech(Mining Engineering) 1st year student of ISM-Dhanbad?
  16. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  18. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
28th April 2017, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Diploma mining student join IIT ISM? What is the entrance exam to give?

Yes, diploma engineering students can get admission through JEE Main and Advanced, but only in first year of the B.Tech course. There will be no lateral entry admission in second year of B.Tech course.

Therefore, if you are willing to get admission in IIT ISM, then you need to crack JEE Main and Advanced.
9th April 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Diploma mining student join IIT ISM? What is the entrance exam to give?

Can anyone get admission in ISM Dhanbad if he has done diploma in Mining engineering with 80% results but he has got 60% in 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?