26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma?

Now I am doing diploma final year in automobile engineering at Telangana. My date of birth is 1999. Am I eligible? Is there any entrance exam for engineering 2nd year. After diploma what are that entrance exam for other state students.

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for JELET exam?
  2. What is the upper age limit for admission in Polytechnic diploma in engineering?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. Why there is an upper age limit for LLB admission?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Tech through management quota for 45 years old candidate who has completed Diploma around 23 years ago?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  8. Can i join AMIE for writing IAS in future?
  9. What is the upper age limit to get admission in LLB course in MP?
  10. What is the upper age limit for GATE? Number of attempts allowed?
  11. Any possibility of extension of Upper Age limit in WBCS Exams from 2017?
  12. Maximum upper age limit to pursue 3 years LLB course?
  13. Upper age limit to join engineering course in the state of AP? Is there any relaxation age limit under management quota?
  14. Is it true that the upper age limit for IPS exam has been reduced to 25 years? From when will it come into effect? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  18. Whether a 16 years old person can write EAMCET 2017 exam?
26th December 2016, 08:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma?

The upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma is 28 years.

For getting admission in second year of engineering after diploma course you need to appear LEET examination. LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The required eligibility criteria for LEET examination are given below.

=> Candidate should have diploma from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate not be greater than 28 years.

=> You must not have any backlogs left in diploma course.

For getting admission in reputed engineering college you need to score good marks in the entrance examination.
26th December 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma?

There is no upper age limit for taking admission in 2nd year of engineering after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of four years Engineering course, you should have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?