27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do as a degree after completion of diploma course?

What should I do as a degree after completion of diploma course? Can you please help me to pick up the best after the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

30th September 2016, 11:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do as a degree after completion of diploma course?

After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Bachelor's degree course through lateral entry admission process. You can choose the same stream for pursuing Bachelor's degree course in the stream which you have pursued Diploma course. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board to get admission in second year of four years Bachelor's degree course.
30th September 2016, 04:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do as a degree after completion of diploma course?

The best course after diploma is Bachelor of Technology or Engineering from a recognized university. There are mainly two schemes through which diploma candidates can get admission in Bachelor of technology or engineering.

*You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET gives diploma candidates opportunities to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

*Second entrance examination is Joint Entrance examination Main through which you can get admission in National Institute of technology.

You should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for both of these examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?