28th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Aeronatics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

How to join aeronautics after diploma in mechanical engineering? What are the top universities in India offering Aeronautics for diploma holders? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering after diploma in aeronautics?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to join in aeronautics or Aero space after diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  13. Procedure to join Defence after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
29th April 2017, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Aeronatics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a recognised board/ institution. Since, you have passed three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering course, but not in Aeronautical Engineering course.
29th April 2017, 11:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Aeronatics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised institution.

Candidates who have passed Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering course from an AICTE recognised institution are eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, so, you are eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering course, but not in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?