16th October 2016, 12:45 PM
Akhileshborale

Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?

Sir/madam please help me as I'm doing my 10+2 in science branch and now I want to do ITI in motor mechanics is this enough qualifications for the Loco Pilot job or else I should do any engineering? Please help me .

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot?
  3. Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  6. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  7. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  8. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  9. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  10. How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?
  11. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  12. Will it be possible for me to become Loco Pilot? Qualification required?
  13. Which course should I prefer after 10th to become a Loco Pilot? -- [New]
  14. What is the qualification required for assistant loco pilot?
  15. How much qualification is required for Loco Pilot?
  16. How to become a Loco Pilot? Required Qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  18. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
16th October 2016, 08:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?

Minimum qualification to get a job for Loco Pilot:-

The minimum qualification required for Loco Pilot is 10th standard

Eligibility for becoming Loco Pilot:-

Candidate must have complete the minimum 10th standard

Candidate need completed the ITI in any specific trade to apply for this post

Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years for general category candidates

Relaxation is there for OBC, SC, ST candidates

Candidates who completed diploma in Engineering are also eligible

Selection Process:-

RRB exam

Personal interview.
17th October 2016, 01:19 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?

As per my knowledge you can apply for loco pilot job after completing ITI. As minimum educational qualification for this job is ITI or diploma in engineering. You can get the notification about it in the newspapers or it's official website. For applying you can go to the official website of RRB. You have to give an exam for this job. For more information you can go to the official website. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?