9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to get PG Diploma(Dress Designing & Tailoring) admission in Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission at Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College for PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring program? Kindly tell me the educational qualification also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy?
  5. Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?
  6. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  8. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When are the B.Ed forms of IP university going to be available -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get selected in Indraprastha University after scoring 14113 in BBA?
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dress Designing & Tailoring in Shanti Tara College? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I do correspondence M.Ed from IP University?
  13. What is the date of sale of forms for IP B.Tech?
  14. Which colleges provide lateral entry for B.Com(H)?
  15. How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology? -- [New]
  16. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  17. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  18. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?
10th November 2016, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to get PG Diploma(Dress Designing & Tailoring) admission in Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to take admission under the above said course at Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Dress Designing and Tailoring from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the Post Graduate Diploma course in the same at Khalsa College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?