9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in English on 12th basis?

Hello guys, I have completed my Diploma in English. Now, I want to know with this degree I can find any teaching job? I have completed my 12th with Arts and did this Diploma course. I want to make my career in Primary Teaching line. Help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in Education on 12th basis? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  3. Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School being a BA English student?
  4. Eligibility to become a teacher after 12th class with 83% marks?
  5. Can I do Primary Teacher Training course to apply for CTET if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th Science?
  6. What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?
  7. Can I become Teacher if completed Diploma in Education on 12th basis?
  8. Can I do primary teacher training after completing 3 years Diploma Course after 10th standard?
  9. Can I do Pre Primary Teacher Training having 10 years of teaching experience? Is Pre Primary Teacher Training compulsory to apply for Bihar TET?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?
  12. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  13. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the criteria to be eligible for Nursery Primary Teacher Training (NPTT)?
  15. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  16. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher?
  17. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  18. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
16th April 2018, 11:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in English on 12th basis?

No, you are not eligible to become Primary School Teacher after completion of your Diploma in English course on basis of 12th standard. To be eligible to become a Primary School Teacher, you should have passed Diploma in Elementary Education course from a recognised board after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you have passed 12th standard and Diploma in English course, you have to pursue Diploma in Elementary Education course to become a Primary Teacher.
18th April 2018, 09:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Primary Teacher if completed Diploma in English on 12th basis?

In order to become a primary teacher, you have to complete your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. You must also have
completed certificate/diploma in teacher training of minimum 2 years from a recognized institute. So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, then you can become a teacher in primary classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?