1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Teacher if completed Diploma in Education on 12th basis?

Hello guys, I have completed my Diploma in Education. Now, I want to know with this degree I can find any teaching job? I have completed my 12th with Arts and did this Diploma course. I want to make my career in Teaching line. Help me regarding this.

12th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Teacher if completed Diploma in Education on 12th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to get recruitment as teacher. For recruitment you have to appear and qualify for CTET or State Level Eligibility Test.

You are eligible for recruitment in primary school as per your qualification. The required qualification is that candidate must have passed senior secondary and have also passed Diploma in Education course.

You have to qualify in examination for the recruitment. For detail information regarding the examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
12th March 2018, 10:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Teacher if completed Diploma in Education on 12th basis?

Yes, you have the required qualification to appear for entrance examination conducted for the recruitment as teacher in primary school.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed senior secondary from a recognised board.

Candidate must possess diploma in Elementary Education degree.

There is no age limit to appear for CTET which is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central government school.

So, you can prepare for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?