1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher in any Primary School after completing Diploma in Education?

Hello everyone, I am from Chennai and want to pursue Diploma in Education course. I want to know that if I do Diploma in Education then I get Teaching job or not? I am interested to become a Teacher in Primary school so I want to do Diploma in Education.

Related Questions:
12th March 2018, 09:03 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher in any Primary School after completing Diploma in Education?

Yes, you can certainly apply for teaching jobs in primary school after pursuing diploma in education (D.Ed.) degree course after your higher secondary school degree as the basic qualification required for becoming a teacher upto Class 8th is a higher secondary school degree i.e; Class 12th along with D.Ed degree course from a recognized institutes.

Further, for your recruitment in government funded schools you need to qualify CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) or state TETs.
12th March 2018, 02:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher in any Primary School after completing Diploma in Education?

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) is conducted by CBSE twice in a year for recruitment of candidates as teacher in central government school.

The required minimum qualification to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as primary teacher is that candidate must have passed senior secondary with minimum 50% and have passed two diploma in elementary education.

So, if you have the sufficient qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
12th March 2018, 10:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for entrance examination for recruitment as primary teacher on the basis of your qualification.

The common required qualification to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed senior secondary from a recognised board.

Candidate must have two year diploma in education degree.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?