2nd June 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 1 year correspondence course and earn a B.Com degree having completed Diploma in Secretarial course?

I have completed 1st year PUC and then did my Diploma in Secretarial course - 3 years (shorthand pending). Now I want to complete my B.Com.
Can I do a 1 year correspondence course and earn B.Com degree?

Related Questions:
5th June 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 1 year correspondence course and earn a B.Com degree having completed Diploma in Secretarial course?

I am sorry to say that there is no provision as such. You will have to complete all 3 years of your B.Com degree and only after completion of the course, you will entitled of a degree with valid certification. There is no one year correspondence course for B.Com degree.
5th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do 1 year correspondence course and earn a B.Com degree having completed Diploma in Secretarial course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 1st year PUC and then did my Diploma in Secretarial course - 3 years (shorthand pending). Now I want to complete my B.Com.
Can I do a 1 year correspondence course and earn B.Com degree?

Sorry, it is not possible to do B.Com in 1 year through correspondence. Any graduate degree course approved by UGC is a minimum of 3 years (lateral entry 2 years). So it is not possible to complete the B.Com in 1 year through correspondence. You can do the course through correspondence mode in 3 years time. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2. There is no age restriction to study this course. The course is available in various universities in India like
University of Madras – Official Website
IGNOU – Official Website
Annamalai University – Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?