11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can final year diploma student write entrance exam?

Can student who completed diploma final year in civil engineering write the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I write B.Tech lateral entry exam while doing diploma final year?
  3. Final year diploma student can write ECET exam of Telangana?
  4. Can a diploma student write IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  6. How should I write IES entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year electronics and communication engineering student
  7. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  8. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  10. Syllabus for Air Force entrance exam for final year B.Tech student?
  11. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  12. Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?
  13. Can I write IIT Entrance if I am a 3rd year diploma student
  14. Which exam a B.Pharm student should write to get into M.Pharm course?
  15. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam?
  16. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  17. Am I eligible to write Bank PO exam if I am a B.Tech final year CS department student?
  18. Final year engineering students can write SSC exam? Minimum educational qualifications to write the exam?
13th December 2015, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can final year diploma student write entrance exam?

Sorry to say that your query is not clear, you have not mentioned the name of the entrance examination you wish to appear after completion of your Diploma course. If you have mentioned the name of entrance examination, we can provide you the exact information regarding the entrance examination eligibility criteria, etc.,. However, here I am providing you the entrance examination details which you can appear after completion of your Diploma course. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can appear in Lateral Entry entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?