18th February 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA after completion of computer science diploma in 3 years?

My dream is to go in Indian Air Force but I am doing computer science in 1st yr diploma. Should I join NDA after 1st yr or should I complete my 3yrs in diploma? Can you please let me know the process which I would need to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
25th February 2018, 11:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completion of computer science diploma in 3 years?

As you have mentioned that you want to join Indian Air Force, so in order to provide you the correct information, I have attached a link below.

In the given link, you can find the total eligibility criteria to apply for NDA and other related details of NDA examination. So, go through the link and I hope, you will get the answer of your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA eligibility 2018.pdf(390.7 KB, 3 views)
25th February 2018, 08:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completion of computer science diploma in 3 years?

No, you are not eligible to apply for NDA after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science course. To be eligible to apply for NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
25th February 2018, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA):

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for NDA/ NA recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class or its equivalent in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA/ NA recruitment's. As Diploma is 10+3 pattern, whereas 12th Class is in 10+2 pattern there is a difference between these two.

>> Hence, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NDA after Diploma course in 10+3 pattern.

>> If you are pursuing Diploma course after 10th Class, then you are not eligible. On the other side, if you are pursuing Diploma course after 12th Class then you may be eligible as 12th Class is sufficient for appearing in NDA/ NA recruitment.
15th March 2018, 04:44 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for NDA only those candidates who have completed 12th from any recognized board with science with combination of PCM are eligible for NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?