13th September 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i expect admission in Ortho with 278 SC ranking? List the probable colleges for Diploma admission?

Sir, i have got general ranking 7805 and catogery sc ranking 278. Can i expect to get ortho stream in Diploma course? Also list the probable colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List institutes for doing Diploma in Ortho through distance mode?
  2. Can I get admission in government college in India?
  3. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  4. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  5. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  6. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  7. Admission criteria for Diploma holders to do engineering?
  8. Admission procedure and probable date of admission in Class 11th?
  9. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  10. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  11. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  12. List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  15. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  16. List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE
  17. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it better to study MBA in Foriegn as compared to India?
2nd November 2017, 08:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i expect admission in Ortho with 278 SC ranking? List the probable colleges for Diploma admission?

It is not necessary that you will get admission in Ortho with 278 SC ranking, because the admission depends upon the cut of marks of the college which are set by them and changes every year depending upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

> Number of seats available

So, in order to get admission you have to secure the cut off marks at first

Here are some of the colleges where you can pursue the above mentioned course:

> Christian Medical College (Vellore, ph - 041602281000)

> Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (Bangalore, ph - 080 26700810)

> Kasturba Medical College (Manipal, ph - 0820 2571201)

> King Georges Medical University (Lucknow, ph - 0522 2257540)

> Maulana Azad Medical College (New Delhi, ph - 011 23239271)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?