31st May 2012, 11:07 PM
apoorvaappu

How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

how to jn nit college of kerala by cmpltng dplma in mech engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering form ATTC College?
  3. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Is it possible to join in diploma mechanical student in NIT?
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  9. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  10. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  13. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  15. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?
8th July 2012, 01:47 PM
AJAYPANWAR101

Thumbs up Re: How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorvaappu View Post
how to jn nit college of kerala by cmpltng dplma in mech engg?
The only way to join NIT is to qualify the AIEEE exam with good rank, because all the NIT's comes under CBSE board i.e CBSE is the governing board of NITs.

So start to prepare for that exam if u want to attend the NIT, because you have to done a lot.

Best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?