10th February 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hello Everyone,
Now I am studying in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma course. I want to know that can I get admission in Petroleum Engineering in B.Tech? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  3. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  4. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  6. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  10. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  17. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
12th February 2016, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Now I am studying in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma course. I want to know that can I get admission in Petroleum Engineering in B.Tech? Kindly let me know about this immediately.
No, diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Petroleum Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Petroleum Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?