31st October 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?

What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech? If my caste is SC then is there any possibility of less % cut off marks? Can someone please answer me soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
  4. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Which college I can get admission after completion of diploma course with 65% marks?
  12. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  14. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  16. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  18. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
2nd November 2015, 08:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?

If you are planning for admission in the bachelor course after completion of your diploma course then you simply have to prepare for the LEET exam with the help of which you will get direct admission in the second year of bachelor degree course.

It is difficult to mention exact cut off marks because the cut off marks of the entrance exam varies from institute to institute. My suggestion to you is that you should prepare for the entrance exam with full of your dedication.

Your percentage in diploma course is good and being a SC candidate you will definitely get the benefit of cast in the cut off marks.
3rd November 2015, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 74% for getting admission for B.Tech?

Admission will be based on the performance in the lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET or any state level lateral entry exam. You just need 60% marks in your diploma qualification to become eligible for these entrance exams.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get a good rank. Admission will be through counselling and good rank will help you to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?