22nd August 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completing BPP course? Percentage required to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I want to know that after completing the BPP course can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course? For this how much marks of percentage needed to score in BPP exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after completing BPP course? How much percentage is needed for BPP exam?
  2. After completing BPP course can I get admission in diploma engineering? How much percentage is needed to score in BPP exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  7. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  8. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  12. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  14. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  17. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  18. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
30th August 2015, 11:18 AM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completing BPP course? Percentage required to get admission?

Yes you are eligible for the admission to the diploma in the engineering after successfully passing the BPP courses.

The BPP which bachelor prepartory programme makes you eligible for the higher education without passing 12th .

You must secure at least 36% in the final year BPP program to be eligible for the award of the degree.

Post passing the BPP courses you shall have to compare for the polytechnic admission exam for the admission.

Otherwise without exam you can take admission into the diploma courses of the IGNOU
5th June 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completing BPP course? Percentage required to get admission?

Is there any value studying in IGNOU and can we get a govt. Job after completing the courses? I am totally confuse, Because of so many question with different students those who were studying in IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?