13th January 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to become a Junior Engineer in PSC being done Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello,
I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to join PSC as a Junior Engineer. Can I apply for Junior Engineer in PSC or not? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  2. Can I apply for Junior Electrical Engineer job after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  7. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  9. How to get a job in Railway after passing 11th commerce with maths
  10. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get a government job in UP Power Corporation Limited for the post of Junior Engineer after doing diploma in electrical engineering from IASE university?
  12. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  13. Are engineering graduates eligible to apply for the position of Junior Engineer?
  14. How should I apply for Junior Trainee engineer in NTPC
  15. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Eligibility to apply in NDA exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
15th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to become a Junior Engineer in PSC being done Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes you can apply for different jobs in PSU's but that is not the post for " Junior Engineer ". You being a diploma candidate you are eligible to apply for Technical Assistant, Junior Consultant in design etc.,

Only the candidates who have completed graduation B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks. In addition to this you should have a score card of GATE to apply for Junior Engineer.

So try to check out the eligibility for Junior Engineer post in various PSU's.
15th January 2016, 11:50 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Can I apply to become a Junior Engineer in PSC being done Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you can.

Diploma holders generally gets job as junior engineer in most of private companies or in government sector.

After B.Tech you will get post of senior engineer.

Junior engineer is the middle post of Senior engineer & workers which are generally ITI holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?