26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in IT sector if we have backlog in B.E?

A student can get a job if he is an diploma lateral entry for B.E and he has completed all his three years of engineering but has his maths1 and maths2 baklogs? Can you please tell me what should be done for the same? How to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in IT sector if we have backlog in B.E? -- [New]
  2. Can I appear for a Public Sector entrance exams after having 1 year backlog in B.E?
  3. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  4. Will a backlog affect job opportunities after BDS in private and public sector?
  5. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 58% in B.E. with a backlog in 2nd year?
  6. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  7. What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?
  8. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  9. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  12. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  14. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  17. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  18. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
26th September 2015, 12:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in IT sector if we have backlog in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A student can get a job if he is an diploma lateral entry for B.E and he has completed all his three years of engineering but has his maths1 and maths2 baklogs? Can you please tell me what should be done for the same? How to get the job?
If you have pending backlog then you are not eligible for IT sector now. So first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for IT sector.

General eligibility criteria for IT company :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.

Pattern for IT company written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
27th September 2015, 01:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in IT sector if we have backlog in B.E?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get job opportunity with pending backlogs in your B.E. You can sit for recruitment drives of few companies since you will not be eligible for most of the companies on account of active backlogs. Some companies allow up to 2 backlogs, so you will get chance in few companies. However, at the time of joining you should not have any active backlogs since they will cross check and verify the documents. If they still find backlogs, they will simply reject you.

Many lateral entry students who do not have any backlogs get placed every year and some even get high packages and placements in the top ranking companies of the world. You should not think of other alternatives at this moment and should concentrate at clearing your backlogs as soon as possible to be eligible for a job opportunity in most of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?