29th December 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in journalism from BHU after completing the graduation course?

I want to do my further studies in journalism that is my masters course from BHU itself...how could i apply and what would be the further things i need to do too get admission there and also the basics fees structure..??? Can you please provide me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses under mass communication?
  2. Should I join B.Ed and discontinue Post Graduation in Journalism to become a Teacher?
  3. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  7. How can I join CBI through SSC exam after completing graduation in Journalism?
  8. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  9. Eligibility for Journalism after graduation in commerce?
  10. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  11. Courses in Journalism which can be done after B.Sc IT?
  12. What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career?
  13. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?
  17. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  18. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
30th December 2015, 07:06 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in journalism from BHU after completing the graduation course?

You can directly apply to the BHU. You need not to apply online. What you have to do is to just send the application letter along-with the demand draft or challan to the mentioned address of the BHU center.
You can get the address of the BHU center from its prospectus. Demand draft might be of Rs 350/- or Rs. 500/-. You need to check with this.
For this you must have completed your Graduation degree with distinction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?