20th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completion of B.Sc?

Hello Friends,
Can I do Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing of my B.Sc in Rajasthan University, Jaipur? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

20th April 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completion of B.Sc?

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course after completion of your B.Sc course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Since, you have already passed B.Sc. course from a recognised university, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Arts course. You can get direct admission to study Bachelor of Arts course on basis of your 12th standard board examination marks.
21st April 2016, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Can I do Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing of my B.Sc in Rajasthan University, Jaipur? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
Since, both the B.Sc and Bachelor of Arts are under Graduation course. So, it is not good to study once again Graduation and changing the specialization will let u problem at the time of search for a job. It is always better that you can pursue for M.Sc or MCA course.
21st April 2016, 03:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much pursue the above mentioned course on 12th basis, there is no harm in it as far as you have scored a minimum of 50% in your +2 level of education, you are very much eligible for it.
22nd April 2016, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello Friends,
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts.

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

List of best BFA college in India:-

Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati

Faculty of Music & Fine Arts - University of Delhi

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art

Faculty of Visual Arts - Banaras Hindu University

College of Art - University of Delhi
22nd April 2016, 01:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hello Friends,
Yes, you can study the Bachelor of Fine Arts after the completion of B.Sc. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 4 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many universities like;

- UPES - Official website
- Amity School of Fine Arts - Official website
- Institute of Fine Arts - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?