28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for diploma courses after completion of 10th exam?

Can I take admission for diploma courses after completion of 10th exam? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you!

1st March 2017, 04:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for diploma courses after completion of 10th exam?

Thee basic eligibility criteria that is required to join in diploma course is that a candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and a candidate has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the particular University where she /has to take admission as per the interest.
1st March 2017, 05:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for diploma courses after completion of 10th exam?

Eligibility criteria for diploma:

1. Student should have studied in 10th standard from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation 5% is also given to reserved students of SC / ST and OBC categories.

2. The minimum age should not be less than 15 in the year of admission.

3. You have to qualify the polytechnic entrance exam.
1st March 2017, 05:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission for diploma courses after completion of 10th exam? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you!
Yes, you can take admission in diploma courses after completion of 10th examinations. There are various diploma courses available like Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Production Engineering, Textile Technology etc. For taking admission, you have to appear for entrance examination. Counseling will be done based on the merit list. The duration of the course is three years. The diploma courses are available in various polytechnic colleges in your state.
1st March 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard board examinations. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are offered through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
1st March 2017, 09:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma courses after 10th

List of the diploma courses after completion of 10th exam:-

Mechanical

Civil

Electrical

Electronics

Computer Science

Diploma in Hotel Management

Diploma in Tools and Machinery

Automobile

Air Craft.
2nd March 2017, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get admission in diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Your age should be below 21 years.
2nd March 2017, 11:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission for various diploma courses after completing 10th standard. In order to take admission for 3 years diploma course candidates should have completed their 10th standard with minimum 35% marks from a recognized board. So,if you have decided your streama and have scored 35% marks then you can definitely get admission to pursue diploma course.
2nd March 2017, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for diploma courses after class 10th through any polytechnic entrance exam of the state level. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you apply for any polytechnic entrance exam before last date and also be prepared for the entrance exam for a top rank.
2nd March 2017, 11:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for the Diploma courses after the completion of your class 10th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for the Diploma courses in the respective stream.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examinations conducted by the respective State Council or National Council in order to get admission in different Colleges.
3rd March 2017, 12:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission for Diploma courses after successful completion of 10th Class. Diploma or Polytechnic is a 3 year course that can be done generally after successful completion of 10th Class. Yes, the minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma course is "10th Class" from a recognized university.

There are many streams available in this Diploma course, so I suggest you to choose the best stream based on your interests, strength Areas and Skills. Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma course after completion of 10th Class and for this you are required to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?