4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Diploma in Marine Technology course through Jexpo? Entrance exam procedure and eligibility?

Sir, I am from Kolkata and willing to study Diploma in Marine Technology course. Can I get admission in this course through Jexpo? Entrance exam procedure and eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  2. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?
  3. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  7. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  11. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for JEXPO?
  13. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  16. How many branches does Engineering Diploma has through JEXPO?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
6th October 2017, 10:10 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to study Diploma in Marine Technology course through Jexpo? Entrance exam procedure and eligibility?

Yes, definitely you can get admission into Diploma in Marin Engineering/Technology course by qualifying JEXPO (Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics) which is conducted by WBSCTE (West Bengal State Council of Technical Education).
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognized board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.
So, in order to get admission to study Diploma in Marin Technology course, you need to appear and qualify in JEXPO examination.
Eligibility Criteria for JEXPO:
>A candidate must have passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination with at least 35% marks from any recognized board of education.
>Candidate must have studied Mathematics, English and Science subjects in 10th standard.
>Candidate age should not be less than 15 years.There is no upper age limitation.
6th October 2017, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Diploma in Marine Technology course through Jexpo? Entrance exam procedure and eligibility?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study diploma in Marine Technology on the basis of JEXPO result, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45 percent of marks in it are eligible to apply for the JEXPO examination. Candidates must have to fill the application form of the examination through the official website of the JEXPO. After filling up the application form with desired documents, you can appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?