31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What to study after diploma in mechanical branch?

Hi..

I am susanta sir i have complete in my 3year diploma course in mechanical branch i want to higher study after diploma expect .b.tech plz give me some solution. Awaiting for the answer from you all on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  2. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  3. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  4. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  5. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  9. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  11. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  12. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  14. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  15. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical?
  18. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
31st January 2016, 10:47 AM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: What to study after diploma in mechanical branch?

After diploma in mechanical engineering you should have to opt for some courses such as:

BE
B.Tech

Auto CAD.
Fire and safety courses
Hyper mesh training
Catia
Tools designing courses
Unigraphics.
31st January 2016, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Since you have completed diploma course in Mechanical engineering, so you should ideally opt for :-

- B.Tech/ B.E in mechanical Engineering or
- B.Tech /B.E in automobile Engineering

However, you can also go for courses of other disciplines like BCA, BBA, Mass Communication, Fashion, Textile, Tourism, B.Sc., etc. Hence it is recommended to choose the course as per your interest and comfort.
31st January 2016, 03:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are various short term courses you can apply after diploma in mechanical:
CNC training
CA D training
AutoCAD
Auto CAD 2D and 3D
Catia
Diploma in Tool design
Fire and Safety courses etc.

You can also go for long term courses such as bachelor of arts
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Science
BBA
MBA

The jobs for which you can apply after completion of diploma like technician, clerk, supervisor, Junior Engineer exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?