2nd April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil?

Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil? Can you please give me the details on the their difference? Which is better? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Please provide me on the same.

Related Questions:
2nd April 2017, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil? Can you please give me the details on the their difference? Which is better? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Please provide me on the same.

No, diploma in mechanical engineering is not equivalent to diploma in civil engineering. Diploma mechanical engineering is based on machines, mechanism etc. It has lots of topics like IC engines, Thermodynamics, Robotics, Material Science etc. Civil engineering consists of construction, structural engineering, advanced construction, materials used in construction etc. Both are entirely different profession. Both the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Civil Engineering courses are different from each other. So you can choose the course based on your ability, skill and interest.
2nd April 2017, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil?

Yes, the Diploma in Mechanical is equivalent to Diploma in Civil. The difference between the Diploma in Mechanical and Diploma in Civil is the stream whereas in Diploma in Mechanical course, you will learn about Machines, Mechanics, etc.,. and in Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you will learn about Construction, Building projects, etc.,. Both the streams have their own significance and opportunities, you can choose any stream of your interest for pursuing Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?