14th July 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over?

Good morning Sir/Mam, This is Rojita from Manipur. I want to become an air hostess. But I want to know that is it required to done air hostess training in air hostess academies before getting a job. Please, give me the reply and how to apply for a job. In air hostess job whether misbehavior will be there or not. What about market situation right now in air hostess. Is getting is easy. What type of questions will be asked in an interview? Please, send me the details. I am waiting for ur reply. If there is not allowed to have any dark mark in any part of the body.

Thanking you Regards, Rojita

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Procedure to be followed to become an Air Hostess after completion of school?
  3. Step by step procedure to get Air Hostess job in Domestic Airlines?
  4. How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?
  5. Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over?
  6. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  7. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  8. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  9. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess after doing FYB.Com?
  10. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess jobs after 12th
  11. Procedure to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? What type of questions will be asked in the interview? -- [New]
  12. How can i become an Air Hostess with my secondary school certificate?
  13. What can I do to become an Air Hostess if my English is decent?
  14. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  16. What is the physical figure requirement for being an Air Hostess?
  17. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess?
  18. Eligibility for Air Hostess job? How to get training for the same?
14th July 2017, 10:58 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over?

Generally in these times airline companies offer recruitment for graduate students. If you want to become an air hostess then you first have to complete your graduation then youwill apply for this post. And as you mentioned in the thread about training details then I want to tell you that airline company itself give the air hostess training after being selected by the airline company for the post of air hostess.

Airline companies shortlist the candidates through written examination, aptitude test, and lastly interview.

Eligibility criteria for the post of air hostess:-

Fair or good complexion
Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages
Sense of responsibility
Patience to work longer
Positive attitude
Team spirit
Good physique
Sense of humour
Age limit: 18 years to 26 years
Unmarried
Perfect eyesight
Height: 157.5 cm
15th July 2017, 12:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

To become air hostess make sure that you meet these below criteria
** Age limit must be within 18 to 27 years
** Female candidate must have a height of 152 cm
** Weight of the candidate must be according to height , over weight candidates are not hired.
** There must be no visible tattoo in the body.
** Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 60% (preferred)

>> If you meet above criteria you can get admission in various institution where cabin crew and air hostess training is done. Colleges like Frankfinn, Flying cats, PTC Aviation etc will help you in completion of training.
15th July 2017, 02:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to take admission into Air Hostess training academy. Without taking admission in training academy, you cannot become Air Hostess.

After completing your course from Training academy, you will get job offers for Air Hostess ultimately.

Some of the airline companies visit training academy itself for recruitment.

There is no misbehavior in Air Hostess job. In case, if it is there you can immediately report it to the executives.

You must be fluent in English/Hindi for qualifying Interview section.

As well listening skills, the presence of mind is also a key factor in cracking Interview.

Some of the popular air hostess training institutes include:
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy
15th July 2017, 06:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in Air hostess course after completing 10th because some institutions & academic institutions give admission after 10th. The full details about the eligibility, admission process, selection process and etc are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should clear 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
- Color complexion is not at all a problem. There should be no marks on the face. Marks on the body will be allowed.

Admission process:
- There are few institutions which give training for becoming Air hostess.
- Some institutions give admissions after 10th also.
- The institutions give admission based on the previous year performance.

Selection process:
- There will some notifications released in the official websites of airline companies. You need apply for the notification for which your eligibility matches with it.
- The selection of mode will be based on 3 round like written test, group discussion and a personal interview. Based on your performance in these rounds you will be selected.

The advantage of studying in institutions for becoming air hostess are you'll gain more knowledge, improve in communication skills and you'll be easily selected because of the training given in the institutions.

Now a days Air hostess profession is a highly paid profession. The opportunities increasing day by day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?