7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course which is available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  2. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  6. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  7. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  8. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  10. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  11. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  12. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  15. Fee structure of M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology? How much can I get as an education loan?
  16. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  18. List of institutions to pursue diploma in radiology imaging and USG
13th February 2023, 03:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is Rs 15,000 to 1,90,000/-

The Course Structure of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology is:-

*English

*Basics of Computer

*General Physics

*Human Anatomy

*Physiology etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?