7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

I want to do Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course from MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  3. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  5. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  7. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  8. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  10. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  11. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  12. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  14. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  18. Can BPT graduates opt for Emergency Medicine? Which colleges in Andhra Pradesh are offering this course?
13th February 2023, 02:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?

Yes, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks with science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?