4th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after diploma in computer engineering?

hi i am rupali , completed diploma computer engg. plz tel me course available after diploma, i wanna know that things.

8th January 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after diploma in computer engineering?

There are various courses available after completion of diploma in computer engineering. You can go for courses of your discipline as well as of other discipline. You can go for post graduate diploma courses as well as degree courses. However, it is recommended to go for degree courses and that too of your discipline of study. This is because you will not get enhanced opportunities and jobs of good remuneration but also will feel comfortable as the subject of study will be the same field which you had studied in your diploma course.

The courses which you can do after your diploma are as follows :-
- Engineering : BE/B.Tech
- Management : BBA
- General Science : BSc
- Mass Communication - Journalism, Radio Jockeying, Photography, Advertising,etc.
- Fashion - Clothes Designing, Modelling, Jewellery Designing
- Health - Dietetics, Nutrition, Physiotherapy
- Hotel Management - Diploma,Bachelors programme
- Travel and Tourism - Diploma,Bachelors programme
- Computer courses on various programming languages, DBMS, Data Structure, Networking, Web Designing, PHP, Dot Net and many more in various computer training centers.
6th March 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available after diploma in computer engineering?

i have completed diploma, then i search job , but i didnt get job relevent to diploma. but now dont understand what i do now?
please, tell me any short term courses after the diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?