16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

When will the diploma board exam starts? Where to get the exam time tables?

I am a diploma board student and I want details about the diploma board exams. Can someone tell me when will the diploma board exam starts? Where to get the exam time tables? Please provide me the answer soon as I want to get prepared for the exams soon. Thank you.

16th October 2015, 11:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the diploma board exam starts? Where to get the exam time tables?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma board student and I want details about the diploma board exams. Can someone tell me when will the diploma board exam starts? Where to get the exam time tables? Please provide me the answer soon as I want to get prepared for the exams soon. Thank you.

You need to clearly specify which board of technical education your college is affiliated to.
The dates will vary from one state to another.

Normally the semester examinations are in the months of April and October.

For detailed dates you have to check with your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?