27th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Navy after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam,

How can continue studying after diploma electrical in navy? which site we can get all rules regulations and application form? Can you please help me with the complete steps which I need to follow to get into the navy? Am I eligble for it? Awaiting for the answer.

best regards
lolitha

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. How can I join Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  6. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  7. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  8. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  9. Which course is best after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Which course to take after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  12. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
10th May 2017, 01:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Navy after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

How can continue studying after diploma electrical in navy? which site we can get all rules regulations and application form? Can you please help me with the complete steps which I need to follow to get into the navy? Am I eligble for it? Awaiting for the answer.

best regards
lolitha

You can apply for De Artificer Examination to join in Indian Navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Eligibility to apply for the De Artificer exam is a pass in three year diploma in mechanical / electrical / electronics / telecommunication / aeronautical / instrumentation / metallurgical from a government of India recognized institute / polytechnic with 50% marks. The maximum age limit to apply for the examination is 22 years. Only unmarried male candidates are allowed. The De Artificer examination is conducted in various cities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?