6th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th standard?

In your collage charotar changa, is there diploma course of computer engineering and information technology after 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  2. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  3. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th standard? -- [New]
  4. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  5. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
  6. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  7. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?
  10. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  11. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  12. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  14. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  18. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
9th January 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th standard?

No, Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology course is not available in Charotar Changa College. The college offers Diploma courses only in Pharmacy, Management, Nursing, Paramedical Science, etc., but, not in Engineering stream. So, I suggest you to choose any other college for pursuing Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
9th January 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in diploma in computer science engineering you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the state to which you belong. 10th is the minimum qualification required for admission through entrance exam.

Hence, just apply when notification comes and be prepared for the entrance exam. You are definitely eligible with the qualification you have.
10th January 2016, 12:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In your collage charotar changa, is there diploma course of computer engineering and information technology after 10th standard.
Sorry, there is no diploma course like Diploma in Computer Engineering and IT. There is only Diploma in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer Science and Technology or Diploma in Information Technology Engineering. The eligibility to study the diploma courses are a pass in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The courses are available in many polytechnic colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?