5th February 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma course from correspondence mode beneficial like regular?

I want to do the course of journalism but with less fee structure as i can't afford much fees. How can I do it ? Is the diplomas or the course from correspondence is also beneficial as like the regular course of it?

5th February 2018, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma course from correspondence mode beneficial like regular?

If you want to pursue diploma in journalism then it should not be recommended to you because after passing your 12th standard you can directly pursue your Bachelor of Journalism through distance learning.

Colleges and Universities for Bachelor of journalism through distance learning:

Kota Open University

Nalanda Open University

Kakatiya University

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Learning and continuing Education, Andhra Pradesh.
5th February 2018, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, either you pursue your diploma course through regular or distance mode , It will have same value.
The minimum qualification required to pursue bachelor course in journalism is 12th standard in any stream from a Recognised board.

Colleges offering Bachelor of Journalism through distance learning:

Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur.

Mahatma Gandhi gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya.

Kota Open University

Nalanda Open University

Kakatiya University
6th February 2018, 10:20 AM
chikkykranthi619

Minimum educational qualification needed to do journalism is 12th pass from a recognized university.
Diploma candidates will not do +2.So, i suggest you to complete your +2 then go for journalism in distance mode so that you can complete both journalism with less fees and also you can work simultaneously.
Yes it is beneficial to do in correspondence but doing a course in regular mode is more preferable choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?