13th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course I can take after completion of 10th being a girl?

As a girl I am confused which diploma course shall I take and my science superb so what shall I do please give answer to my question? Can you please provide me the information on the same? I really need to know about this now to move forward.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  2. How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Diploma after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?
  5. Am I eligible of IPS exam after completion of diploma?
  6. How to do BCA after finishing diploma after 10th
  7. Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  9. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  10. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
  11. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  12. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  16. Can I opt for Diploma in Biotechnology(Nutrition) after 10th? Is there any such Diploma available after 10th?
  17. What shall I do to get a Job in Railway being a candidate pursuing BBA course?
  18. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
13th June 2015, 02:06 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Which diploma course I can take after completion of 10th being a girl?

Definitely girls would need to decide which courses to Go with as not all the courses are suitable for the girls.

Since you are excellent in the science as you said I would say you should opt to any of the following streams in your diploma .

1. Electrical engineering
2. Chemical engineering

Both the streams have wide growth opportunity and if you labour hard then sure you will have a great career.

To enter into the diploma courses you would require to give polytechnic entrance tests only after being successful in the test and holding a good merit you will get any good college.

So start preparing right now .

Consult some good books like polytecnic preparation guide by arihant which would help you to achieve your target.

After diploma if you may do job or to get higher study you would require to give lateral entry test to get into a good engineering college directly into the 2nd year

But that is not the present matter. Get into diploma 1st .

Thanks
13th June 2015, 02:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course I can take after completion of 10th being a girl?

Following are some of the diploma courses, in which most of the students wish to join
->Computer Science and Engineering
->Computer Engineering
->Chemical Engineering
->Civil Engineering
->Automobile Engineering
->Electronics and Communication Engineering
->Electrical Engineering
->Mechanical Engineering
You can join in any of the above diploma courses, depending upon your interest.
13th June 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any branch in Diploma course in which you are interested. There is no rule such that only boys can do this course. Anyone who are interested in any branch of Diploma course are eligible to pursue that course. Since, you are asking about the suitable Diploma course for girls, I suggest you to opt for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering course.
13th June 2015, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt according to your interest. If you have interest in any field then go according to your instincts. You have said that you are good in science means you should go for Diploma in Engineering which will be the best for you. Mechanical Engineering is considered the most sought after stream in engineering and you can opt for it.

There are other streams too like Computer science and if you have interest in it then go for it. Your aim should be to get admission in a reputed college because only top colleges will provide you better placement with good salary. Admission is based on the performance in the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the directorate of technical council of the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?